The financial services industry spends billions on new IT initiatives every year—yet customers and staff continue to see application performance as a major issue. Addressing these performance issues piecemeal has resulted in overly complex IT infrastructures; fragile, application-specific cluster solutions; and delays in rolling out new applications and testing new pricing and trading models.
Digipede Makes Financial Sense
The Digipede Network is increasingly the top choice of financial services firms for several reasons:
- Our solution is perfect for the financial industry's compute-intensive, data-intensive, and transaction-intensive applications.
- The Digipede Network is incredibly cost effective; in fact, with payback on many installations in a matter of days, it's the surest bet you can make.
- Digipede helps eliminate computational bottlenecks in risk management, derivatives pricing, fixed income pricing, trading analytics, portfolio optimization, and other critical areas. Learn more about how Digipede helps in specific financial services scenarios.
- We enable you to focus on developing financial analysis functionality instead of wasting limited IT and development resources on application-specific compute farms.
- Finance professionals who use the Digipede Network are better able to reduce risk, create new trading opportunities, and even out-trade their competitors.
- Digipede is proven in the real world. Read our customer case studies about a Large Mortgage Originator, a Fixed Income Asset Manager, and a Leading Investment Advisor.
- We not only scale up to thousands of nodes, but also can scale down to just a handful of CPUs. Demonstrate success quickly in one department, then roll Digipede out firm-wide.
- Unlike traditional grid computing solutions, the Digipede Network can be implemented quickly and with no exotic technical expertise. Resource-conscious IT Departments have never had such a hassle-free experience.
- The Digipede Network is built on Microsoft .NET, and integrates deeply into multiple points of Microsoft's stack. Our API provides access to all the capabilities of the Digipede Network through the tools you already know in Visual Studio.
- Given our unparalleled Microsoft integration, Digipede provides the easiest method available for leveraging Microsoft Excel: your spreadsheets can provide a front-end to the complete power of your network. Read the white paper or watch the video.
Learn More about Digipede and Financial Services
To learn how hedge funds, mortgage traders, and other financial services firms have benefited from the Digipede Network, please read more about common financial services scenarios or contact us directly. We'll be glad to discuss your firm's particular business objectives and technical infrastructure, and then recommend best next steps.